Puerto Nuevo Lobster Run
One mouthwatering thing comes to mind when the words Puerto Nuevo are spoken… LOBSTER! Not just any lobster, but lobster estilo Puerto Nuevo. What once was a small fishing village has become the lobster capital of Baja, and well San Diego for that matter. Puerto Nuevo still offers lobster cooked in the traditional way they have done it since it was that little tiny fishing village. People come from ALL OVER MEXICO just to get a taste of the famous Puerto Nuevo style lobster. Any american who has been down for the experience will enchant you with tales of heaping plates of lobster, icy cold beers, good times with friends, and a full belly. Truly a must do for anyone looking to experience Baja, Puerto Nuevo is a mandatory destination. If you love ice cold beer and lobster (who doesn’t?) then come down with us today to experience it.
- Tentative group tour price $169.00
- Tentative private tour price $199.00 per person.
- All inclusive tour.
- 6-8 hour tour
- 6 guests minimum to run.
- Group tour departs Linda Vista transit station at 10am
- Private tour picks up at location of choice at 10am
(as long as it's south of Mission Valley).
- Head strait to Cerveza Tijuana plant for tour/tasting.
- Visit Rosarito Beach for shopping and entertainment.
- Lobster and Buckets of Ice Cold Beer in Puerto Nuevo
- Tequila Tasting in Rosarito
- Head back to San Diego around 5pm
From the Gallery