Valle De Guadalupe Wine Tour
Here at Baja Winery Tours, we've made all the necessary preparations to make your trip to the Valle de Guadalupe as enjoyable as possible.
Let us take you on a trip to the Tuscany of Baja California. You'll meet some of the region's top chefs as they prepare your food. You'll speak with the vintners in charge as they take you through to their VIP tasting rooms. You'll experience the best that Baja has to offer as you discover Mexico's gorgeous Valle de Guadalupe.
The drive south along scenic Highway 1 is one of the most beautiful in all of Mexico. Postcard-worthy views from atop rugged oceanside cliffs are often compared to the landscapes of the famous Big Sur Coastline. See these and more as we take you on the best guided tour of Mexico's burgeoining Valle de Guadalupe wine-growing region.
- Group tour price $189 per person
- Private tour price $219 per person.
- All inclusive FULL DAY tour.
- 6 guests minimum to run.
- Group tours meet at Linda Vista Transit Station at 9am.
- Private tours will be picked up at location of choice at 9am.
- Head straight to Valle de Guadalupe.
- Visit to two wineries with wine tasting and tour.
- Two hour Lunch at Finca Altozano.
- Visit to third and final winery with tastings.
- Head back to San Diego around 5:30pm.
As there are over 100 Valle de Guadalupe wineries in business currently, we like to change up which ones we visit. From rustic, boutique family wineries to modern, sophisticated large-scale operations, we always take you to the best and most exciting options for the weekend you choose to visit. We have created an ideal itinerary so you'll have ample time at each location--after all, the experience is about enjoying yourself, relaxing, and taking in the beautiful scenery, not worrying about the schedule, that's our job! More time might be spent at particular spots than others; however, here is a loose itinerary of a typical tour:
- 9:00 AM - We depart San Diego en route to the Valle de Guadalupe along the picturesque coastline Highway 1
- 10:30 AM - The group arrives in the Valle de Guadalupe
- 11:00 AM - Tasting begins at the first winery
- 12:30 PM - Tasting beings at second winery
- 2:00 PM - Gourmet lunch
- 4:00 PM - Visit the last winery of the day
- 5:30 PM - The group departs from the Valle de Guadalupe
- 7:00 PM - The group arrives back to the border entry of San Diego, safe, sound, and exhausted from an incredible day
From the Gallery